Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Plan Final Draft:






Project Plan Final Draft:

Sorry I'm just now getting up to posting this.

I've spent a lot of time pondering what I'm going to do for my project, and I think I like my original idea a lot more than any of the others I've had recently. I plan to use JES to manipulate some of my favorite album artwork and then collage it onto a canvas using some of the functions we've used in class. I've already started creating some of my own filters, for example one that should bring out the light neon blue in the Deadmau5 album or the Basshunter album, but then again, I have already made a few cool ones like the Pretty Lights cover below that I really love, so I'm not ruling out some of the given filters, so long as they fit the theme and actually look really good. I'll be consulting Guzdal on a few of these, but so far it looks pretty manageable. Here are the albums I mentioned earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment